The quality policy of SIRIS Academic aims at achieving the full satisfaction of customers when meeting their expectations and needs.
The priority of SIRIS Academic is to establish a strong relationship of trust with clients. Our commitment is to show constant reliability, confidentiality, availability and adaptability. Our clients are confident that they can always count on us.
SIRIS Academic therefore considers it fundamental to deliver quality services to its clients, and to consolidate its expertise in support of these services.
Financial profit is not regarded as an end per se, but as a way to reach these objectives. This specific understanding of business strategy is what should allow us to increase our position in the market and to differentiate ourselves from our competitors.
On this basis, the philosophy that guides our quality policy is based on the following points:
- meet the specific needs of each client, providing the most appropriate solutions in each case, and using a combination of qualitative and quantitative methods and tools;
- enrich constantly our expertise of the academic environment by developing an original research on relevant topics;
- proceed to a careful supervision of services products at all stages of the processes;
- meet deadlines, and be flexible to adjust to time constraints;
quickly resolve any incident, giving immediate knowledge of it to the client;
- provide a helpful and friendly treatment at all times;
- respect confidentiality, anticipate any possible conflict of interest and communicate them to the client.
The Partners of SIRIS Academic, supported by the Advisory Board of the organization are convinced that this can only be achieved by:
- continuous contact with customers, to detect and comment on their needs, as a basis for the continuous improvement of our services;
- proper maintenance of our infrastructure;
- constant concern for customer satisfaction;
- high level of flexibility;
- continuous staff training;
- improvement strategy based on anticipation of risks and opportunities;
- application of the Quality Management System, in accordance with the UNE-EN-ISO 9001 standards, to guarantee the quality and improvement of services.
This policy reflects the convictions of SIRIS Academic, and is therefore shared and assumed by all. A set of specific objectives will be defined on a yearly basis in order to meet and implement these principles.